Hello,
It's early Saturday morning here in Rome. It's hard to believe that we already leave tomorrow. But then again, it feels like we've been gone FOREVER. It seems months ago that we were in England enjoying some F & C.
---
I think I missed Florence. The first day we just walked around and watched Italy lose. We seem to be bringing around good weather and poor soccer (France, then Italy). Friday in Florence was really cool. We saw Michelangelo's David in the morning. Mikey was damn good. The guy didn't even do a model or use one. He carved it in 18 months. It's crazy to see in-person.
Okay, so I'm running out of time. We need to leave in a couple minutes to see the Vatican. Don't worry, I'll tell the pontiff you say hello. We're old pals. Ciao! I'll blog tomorrow sometime and we'll put together a recap soonish (and pics!).
No comments:
Post a Comment